Selling your home and need a Municipal Lien Letter?

If you are selling your home and are in need of a Municipal Lien Letter, please click here.

Building & Zoning

UCC building inspection permit applications can be obtained through BIU here.
Once completed, they may be mailed or faxed along with a check or money order directly to:
343 Eicher Street
Pittsburgh, PA. 15237
Fax: 412-766-2711

NOTE: Please make checks payable to "Building Inspection Underwriters of PA"

For questions please reach out to BIU directly:


Rental Inspection Application
Zoning Variance Application
Zoning Hearing Board Appeal Application
Sign Permit Application
Regulated Rental License Application

Verona PA Municipality Building

736 E. Railroad Ave., Verona, PA  15147
Office: 412-828-8080  Fax: 412-794-8691
Borough Secretary: Christine DeRunk
Borough Website: